Central West Skin Cancer Clinic | Orange, New South Wales
Central West Skin Cancer Clinic has an opportunity available for a GP with expertise in skin cancer to join their team on a part time basis.
With an already established patient base and an excellent team of doctors, nurses and support staff, this is the perfect opportunity to build your practice. The centre is also very community focused, and staff are local.
The centre is well-equipped with onsite treatment rooms and procedural rooms. The practice is also fully computerised with Best Practice software.
What we offer
- Flexible arrangements
- Clinical sovereignty
- Strong earning potential
- Supportive management and administrative staff
- Modern, well equipped facilities
- Great locations
- Established patient bases
- Bi-Annual inhouse Doctors forum
- An induction program to welcome you to ASCC
Advanced skills in Dermoscopy and skin cancer surgery
- Diploma in Skin Cancer Medicine
- Certificate in Dermoscopy
- Caring and friendly disposition