Cheltenham and Hallam, Victoria
ASCC are seeking experienced Skin Cancer Doctors to assist with the existing patient bases in two of our busy clinics in the south eastern Melbourne suburbs of Cheltenham and Hallam.
With both clinics just 40 minutes from Melbourne CBD, you will work with passionate and like-minded Doctors , nurses and support staff in state of the art facilities.
This is the perfect opportunity to build a large practice focused on high quality, patient-centred care.
What we offer
- Friendly and professional team, with access to industry experts
- High earning potential in a well-located clinics with established patient bases
- Flexible arrangements with full time and part time positions available. No long term contracts.
- Benefits of working with a professional and reputable healthcare provider, including conference and insurance discounts, free education opportunities etc.
- Certificate in Skin Cancer Medicine
- Certificate in Dermoscopy
- Experience in skin cancer detection, diagnosis and treatment
- Caring and friendly disposition
2/148 Chesterville Road,
Cheltenham VIC 3192
202 Princes Highway,
Hallam VIC 3803